At ServiceMaster Dynamic Cleaning we understand that handling an extreme hoarding situation requires an honest, compassionate, and realistic approach. Hoarding situations often involve large amounts of objects that may contain mold and hazardous materials. With over 15 years of experience in the restoration industry, we possess the specialized training and cleaning procedures to get the job done right.
Hoarding is a complex anxiety disorder that creates a compulsion to collect and keep a lot of items that may appear to have little or no value. This severe clutter is a threat to the safety and well-being of the individual; causing health problems, structural damage, and fire hazards.
Call 1-800-865-5157 or contact us now and speak with a trained expert who will help create a personalized plan to resolve your hoarding situation.
- Remove clutter and clean up debris
- Help locate lost jewelry, hidden money and/or other valuable items
- Coordinate recycling and shredding
- Help distribute donations
- Assist in distributing kept items to family members (local and national)
- Facilitate paperwork required by government agencies, lawyers and trusts
Why ServiceMaster Dynamic Cleaning?
- We show respect and compassion
- We take the time to build trust
- We ask permission before doing anything
- We listen to the hoarder’s needs
- We have an understanding of the disorder
- We have a proven process
- We have the right team and the experience
- We collaborate with friends, family members, and government agencies if necessary to facilitate a smooth process
Additional services include:
- Fire and smoke restoration
- Water damage restoration
- Mold remediation
- Carpet cleaning/drying, fabric cleaning and hard surface floor care
- Deodorizing service