A house fire can be one of the most devastating events that can ever happen to your family and your home. In addition to the damage that the fire can cause to structure and possessions, the smoke and soot can stain and ruin belongings and parts of your home that the fire never touched. Fire can make your home unsafe to inhabit, displacing you and your family for days or even weeks.
Ironically, some of the worst damage from fires can be caused by the efforts to put the fire out. Water from fire hoses can seep into the walls of your home, weakening the already damaged structure. If left standing, the water can encourage the growth of harmful bacteria and mold. That's why immediate action from a qualified fire restoration specialist is essential. At ServiceMaster Dynamic Cleaning we have the experience and equipment to help you recover from the devastating effects of fire and smoke.
Our Fire Damage Services
- The first step in fire damage restoration is to clean up any standing water left in the house.
- Then powerful drying equipment is placed to remove any remaining moisture.
- We will go through your home with you to determine what has been damaged and if possessions can be salvaged, working seamlessly with your insurance company.
- We then use special cleaning agents and deodorizing equipment to remove soot and smoke damage to walls, ceilings, floors, fixtures, and contents.
- We can refer you to specialists who can restore your clothing, artwork or other valuables.
- During the fire repair process we can pack your possessions and move them to our climate controlled facility for cleaning and storage for the duration of the restoration.
Fire damage is one of the most difficult and traumatic disasters that can affect you and your home. We understand the pain, loss, and frustration that you are going through as you rebuild what you have lost. Our trained technicians take the time and care to fully inventory your belongings, and we treat them with care and respect during the packing, moving, and restoration process. So if fire or smoke damage affects your home, please call the experts at ServiceMaster Dynamic Cleaning. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week and can be reached at 800-865-5157 or contact us now. Let our experience work for you!